Adult Faith Formation – RCIA
Religious Education: Sandy Howard email: showard(at)assumptiondenver.org
RCIA and RCIC will celebrate the Sacrament of Confirmation on May 23, 2017 with the congregation of the parish of:
Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
3549 Navajo Street
Denver, CO 80211
In RCIA classes, adults will learn about sacraments and living our Catholic Faith. These classes will help you to become the best Christian you can be. The classes are geared to an adult level of learning. The instructors, sponsors, and congregation are here to support you along the way. The community of Assumption looks forward to watching you grow in your faith and are committed to strengthening our faith with you.
RCIA is an opportunity for adults 18 and older who are registered members of our parish to receive their sacraments of Baptism, Holy Communion, Confirmation, and Reconciliation.
• Age minimum is 18 years old.
• 6-month minimum parishioner (registered)
• Registration fee paid: $50 / student
• Sign-up deadline info is available by contacting the Parish Office.
• For those in our Wednesday classes, we ask that you also attend one Mass a weekend.
• Researching and choosing a Saint Name
• Writing a report on the Life of the Saint you choose
• Classes will meet Sundays for the 9:00 am Mass, with the class following.
• Faith Formation classes will meet at 4:30 – 5:45 pm on Wednesday evenings.
We would like for you to prepare yourself for the journey ahead. Please be punctual, bring writing materials and a bible or a bible study guide with you to each class.
All classes will require fees are due in full prior to classes starting. Financial assistance is available for those in need.